Ricerca

risultati

mercoledì, maggio 14, 2008

giochi



Phrasebook #7: Sightseeing & Entertainment

Gianni, one of the most active LearnItalianPod VIP members, sent us a terrific email. He says: “Jane and Massimo, I love your podcasts! It makes learning Italian so much fun, and easier than any other method I’ve tried, and I’ve tried many! - Now, I have a request: how about some useful words and sentences we can use to better enjoy our fun activities in Italy, like sightseeing a city, taking an excursion, going to a museum or to the theater, hiring a guide, and so on… I think it would be very useful.” - We think so too, Gianni, so here it is… Phrasebook #7: Sightseeing & Entertainment. Enjoy!


Download

(right-click, save as)

Nessun commento:

comming soon

>

Blog Archive

Elenco blog personale