Ricerca

risultati

martedì, maggio 20, 2008

le scarpe


22. How To Shop For Shoes (HTI)


Diane, a great friend and a listener from San Diego, California,

sent us a super-nice email. She says:

“Nothing makes or breaks a look like the shoes you’re wearing.

I have to confess that I’m a shoes fanatic,

and I spend most of my shopping money on them! In less than one month,

I will be in Rome, and I just can’t wait to start shopping for Italian shoes!

So, how about an episode of your wonderful LearnItalianPod.com

on how to shop for shoes?” - Terrific idea, Diane! - So today,

let’s find out how to enter a store, ask to try on a pair of shoes, and eventually…


How To Italian - Episode Nr.22




Download

(right-click, save as)




Nessun commento:

comming soon

>

Blog Archive

Elenco blog personale